Current students can request an official transcript in POUNCE to be sent via standard mail or picked up from the Registrar's Office with a picture ID.

Current student can request an electronic transcripts,  via TranscriptsPlus

Contact Us

PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept in-person transcript requests.  All requests must be submitted online.