Change of Major

Your academic program encompasses the degree, major, concentration track, minor and any options you are pursuing during your studies at Augusta University. Use the general catalog and advising resources to track your program requirements and to make decisions about making changes to your program.

Remember: Choosing the correct program information is vital to an accurate JagTrax audit.

How do I change my major?

Undergraduate students, except for Health Science students, may change their major and minor by completing a Change of Major form which can be picked up in the Advisement Center (University Hall) or Registrar's Office (Rains Hall). Students are required to meet with their advisor before changing their Academic Program.

Undergraduate Health Science students should consult with their department and complete the Student Record Update Form.


Academic advising is an important part to the successful completion of your education goals. Your academic advisor is there to provide guidance in regards to course selection, degree requirements, academic success strategies, career plans, and integration to the campus culture. Each academic college has developed an advising structure that facilitates the needs of their students and programs.