Face mask may be required during the check in process. If you do not have one, you
may not be allowed to test.
Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (CPCE) registrations are available
in Testing and Disability Services. Students who wish to take the CPCE must do the
- Complete a CPCE Registration form in Testing and Disability Services.
- Pay $75.00 registration fee (cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card) for non-military
test-takers. Registration payments are accepted by mail, but must be paid before the
registration deadline. Please make checks/money orders payable to Augusta University
or Augusta University.
- Registration fees should be mailed to:
Testing and Disability Services
2500 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30904
- All examinations will occur at 9:00 am on the date of the test. Test takers are required
to report to Galloway Hall at 8:45 am on the date of the test.
- To obtain a visitor parking pass, please visit Parking and Transportation Services located on the Summerville Campus.
|March 24, 2020
||February 24, 2020
|September 21, 2020
||August 21, 2020
|November 16, 2020
||October 16, 2020