CPCE (Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination)
CPCE registrations are available in Testing and Disability Services. Students who
wish to take the CPCE must do the following:
- Fill out registration form in Testing and Disability Services, or click here for CPCE Registration Form (pdf).
- Pay $50.00 registration fee (check, money order, or credit/debit card) for non-military
test-takers. Registration payments are accepted by mail, but must be paid before the
registration deadline. Please make checks/money orders payable to Augusta University
or Augusta University.
- Registration fees should be mailed to:
Testing and Disability Services
2500 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30904
- All examinations will occur at 9:00 am on the date of the test. Test takers are required
to report to Galloway Hall at 8:45 am on the date of the test.
- To obtain a visitor parking pass, please visit Parking and Transportation Services located in the Public Safety Building on the Summerville Campus.
- Click here to find out more about CPCE online.