Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (CPCE) registrations are available
in Testing and Disability Services. Students who wish to take the CPCE must do the
- Complete a CPCE Registration form in Testing and Disability Services.
- Pay $75.00 registration fee (cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card) for non-military
test-takers. Registration payments are accepted by mail, but must be paid before the
registration deadline. Please make checks/money orders payable to Augusta University
or Augusta University.
- Registration fees should be mailed to:
Testing and Disability Services
2500 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30904
- All examinations will occur at 9:00 am on the date of the test. Test takers are required
to report to Galloway Hall at 8:45 am on the date of the test.
- To obtain a visitor parking pass, please visit Parking and Transportation Services located on the Summerville Campus.
| February 21, 2020
||February 14, 2020
|March 24, 2020
||February 24, 2020
|September 21, 2020
||August 21, 2020
|November 16, 2020
||October 16, 2020