If you aren't vaccinated for COVID-19, Masks are encouraged in public spaces.
Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (CPCE) registrations are available
in Testing and Disability Services. Students who wish to take the CPCE must do the
- Complete a CPCE Registration form in Testing and Disability Services.
- Pay $75.00 registration fee (cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card) for non-military
test-takers. Registration payments are accepted by mail, but must be paid before the
registration deadline. Please make checks/money orders payable to Augusta University
or Augusta University.
- Registration fees should be mailed to:
Testing and Disability Services
2500 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30904
- All examinations will occur at 9:00 am on the date of the test. Test takers are required
to report to Galloway Hall at 8:45 am on the date of the test.
- To obtain a visitor parking pass, please visit Parking and Transportation Services located on the Summerville Campus.
2021 & 2022 Test Dates
|October 25, 2021
||September 25, 2021
|December 3, 2021
||November 3, 2021
|January 24, 2022
||December 24, 2022
|March 21, 2022
||February 21, 2022
|May 23, 2022
||April 23, 2022
|July 25, 2022
||June 25, 2022
|September 19, 2022
||August 19, 2022
|November 28, 2022
||October 28, 2022