If you aren't vaccinated for COVID-19, Masks are encouraged in public spaces.
Testing and Disability Services administers the Major Field Tests (Exit Exams) for
the following majors:
- Criminal Justice
- Chemistry Departmental DUCK Exam
- Physics Departmental Exam
- Political Science
If your major is not on this list, check with your department to see if an exit exam
In order to take an exit exam, graduating seniors must do the following:
- Apply for graduation through your major's department the semester before you graduate.
This will add you to a list we receive notifying us that you are eligible to take
- You will be notified via email when the exam will be offered. It is the student's
responsibility to call to reserve a specific date and time.
- No fees are collected for this exam unless it's a retest and the department of the
student's major is responsible for paying the $25.00 testing fee.
Most exit exams are computer based. Students must have a picture ID and know their student identification number on the day of their
Exit Exam Dates
||Graduation Application Deadline
||Notification by TDS
|October 29, 2022 - November 4, 2022
|March 18, 2023 - March 24, 2023
|October 28, 2023 - November 3, 2023