If you aren't vaccinated for COVID-19, Masks are encouraged in public spaces.
We offer proctor services for distant learning and independent study students. Students
are required to have proper photo identification when reporting to take their tests.
Failure to present an ID will result in the student not being allowed to take their
tests. Also, students should report at their scheduled test time.
We reserve the right to have students who arrive after their scheduled test time to
reschedule for another day.
Please see the following information regarding fees for services, policies regarding
scheduling exams and proctor information.
- Payment must be in the form of cash, check or credit/debit card
- Fees are waived for currently enrolled Augusta University students and Augusta University
faculty and staff.
- All others must pay: $15.00 per hour
Policies regarding scheduling exams
- Students taking paper/pencil based tests are required to schedule their tests four
days in advance of the test date.
- Students taking computer-based tests are required to schedule their tests three days
in advance of the test date.
Test Proctor information
- Proctor: Felicia Johnson
- Job Title: Testing Coordinator
- Office Phone: (706) 737-1469
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Physical Address: 2500 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30904, Galloway Hall
- Proctor forms can be completed by the test proctor Monday through Friday between 8:00am
Off Campus Test Proctoring for Distance Learners
For any Augusta University student that is taking an on-line or distance class and
needs to have a test proctored, please review the procedures and have the appropriate
form completed and returned to our office.
Application for Off-Campus Test Proctor
Procedures for Off-Campus Test Proctoring