What you need to do to receive services:
- Contact Testing and Disability Services to schedule an intake appointment. This can
be done via phone at 706-737-1469, via email at email@example.com.
- Appointments can be conducted in person or virtually via Teams.
- Prior to your appointment complete and submit a Disability Services Intake Packet.
- Bring or submit via secure email the appropriate documentation that includes a statement
of diagnosis, how the diagnosed problem impacts your ability to learn, and suggested
accommodations in order to validate your request for academic accommodations. Documentation
must be current and by a qualified health professional, such as a physician, audiologist,
psychologist, psychiatrist, or neuropsychologist. Additional information can be found
on our documentation criteria page.
- Once accommodations have been approved, submit the current class schedule in the online
Student Accommodation Manager (SAM) at the beginning of every semester.
- Deliver Accommodation Letters to the faculty within one week of receiving the letters
from Disability Services.
- Contact the Office of Disability Services immediately should you encounter any difficulty
or other concerns regarding your academic accommodations.
- Abide by the University’s standards and guidelines for behavior in the Student Code
of Conduct. (Please refer to the Augusta University Student Manual.)
- Adhere to the Academic Honesty Policies as stated in the Augusta University College
- Adhere to the Testing & Disability Services Student's Rights and Responsibilities