- It has editable pages that help you get your course up and running quickly.
- It is compliant with federal web accessibility guidelines.
- It can be used for all course modalities.
- It addresses many of the Quality Matters Rubric standards.
- It is based on research and best practice recommendations.
- It contains prompts and tips to guide you through the development process.
The AU Course Shell may only be installed in an empty D2L course. If you need assistance converting a course with pre-existing content into the course shell, please contact your college’s Instructional Systems Analyst.