2020 AHA Heart Walk
CSRA HEART WALK 2020
HIT a Homerun for The Heart - GET INVOLVED
Join The Graduate School in our efforts to support the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Heart Walk.
When: Saturday, March 14, 2020
8:00 am - Opening Ceremony and Festivities
9:00 - Walk begins
Where: SRP PARK - 187 Railroad Ave, North Augusta, SC 29841
Students, faculty, staff, family, friends, and dogs are welcome.... The heart walk is a 5k/3.1 mile non-competitive walk. Leashed dogs and strollers are allowed on the route (click here for more information).
Become a Member of the TGS Team: Angels in The Outfield!
- Click here
- Find Angels in the Outfield! under AU-Graduate School
- Click the JOIN button and complete the information to join the team
Make a Donation
- Donate to our super hero team... Angels in The Outfield
- Big or small - ALL donations appreciated to meet our goal of raising $2000.
Buy Raffle Tickets for Blue Man Group Concert
Two sets of two tickets for the Blue Man Group on Monday, April 27, 2020 at the Bell Auditorium.
Each pair of tickets is in section 4, row C ($350+ value per pair).
Raffle tickets may be purchased at a price of one ticket for $3, or two tickets for $5.
Purchase your tickets at the Graduate School Office (CJ2201).
Support the BSA Student Fundraiser
- Attend the AR Workshop on Feb 12, 2020 at AR Workshop North Augusta (434 Georgia Ave, North Augusta SC - Suite #104).
- Come and design your own wood sign, tray, or Lazy Susan. All proceeds will go to the American Heart Association.
- You must signup 5 days in advance to participate. Visit www.arworkshop.com/northaugusta to reserve your spot.