Georgia WebMBA at Augusta University
Georgia WebMBA at
- Flexible online format
- Graduates have reported receiving increased salaries or promotions during and after their time in program
- Accelerated program format allows the program to be completed in 5 consecutive semesters
- Ranked in the Top 40 as a "Best Buy" for online MBA programs accredited by AACSB International (GetEducated.com)
About the Program
The online Georgia WebMBA is a competitive program offering qualified professionals the opportunity to earn an accredited, accelerated MBA degree without interrupting their professional lives. Fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Georgia WebMBA is known internationally as the premier accreditation for business schools.The program is cohort-based with students completing ten courses in five consecutive semesters within a year and a half.
The program teaches students to:
- Produce, evaluate and present complex business concepts
- Use quantitative and qualitative tools to make business decisions
- Formulate and assess integrated technology solutions
- Analyze global economic environments
- Assess impact using risk analysis
- Apply team-development and leadership skills in group settings
The Georgia WebMBA at Augusta University accepts students from all academic backgrounds including the liberal arts, sciences, engineering, healthcare, and business. The ideal student is a person that wants to advance personally and professionally while gaining a strong foundation of business knowledge. All professions are “business-related” and students can utilize their MBA to advance in their current field of interest or to springboard into a new area of interest.