Graduate Research Day Participant Information
Eligibility to Participate
In order to present at Graduate Research Day, you must belong to one of the following groups:
- Graduate Students enrolled in The Graduate School at Augusta University
- Augusta University Postdoctoral Fellows
- Students enrolled in the UGA College of Pharmacy / Augusta University Partnership Program
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission & Advisor Agreement Process
Work with your advisor to prepare an abstract which is no longer than 1500 characters (approximately 250 words) and an abstract title which is no longer than 160 characters.
DEADLINE: Please submit your abstract no later than February 17nd! A printed paper version (identical to the submitted e-version) signed by the Faculty Advisor, is due in the office of the Graduate School by February 24st.
The poster board surface area is 48 inches wide x 66 inches high. All posters will be mounted on this size poster board. There are no special accommodations for oversized posters. Posters are held in place using pushpins (provided).
Posters must be hung by 9:00 AM and participants must be at their posters between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM for judging.
Download the poster template.
Augusta University Poster Template
AU Poster Template 42 x 56
Oral Presentations will be held on March 30th by post-docs only. Preference for oral or poster presentations should be indicated on the abstract form.
Contact Dr. Wendy Bollag with questions about postdoctoral oral presentations.
A number of awards are given, including:
- Fisher Scientific and Phi Kappa Phi Award for Excellence in Biomedical Research
- Ji Cheng Memorial (Award for Excellence in Research by a biomedical sciences student in the early years of training)
- Excellence in Program/Discipline
- TGS / Graduate Faculty Assembly Award (for Excellence in Research by a Graduate Student)
- Excellence in Research by a Postdoctoral Fellow (Poster & Oral)