Georgia Bio's mission is to advance the growth of Georgia’s life sciences industry and foster strategic partnerships that can create a healthier world.
As a member you will have an opportunity to meet peers who will become colleagues and friends, networking with established leaders of Georgia’s life science industry or listening to subject matter experts.
Our Augusta University Chapter hosts events & opportunities such as:
- Small Group Dinner Series with Industry Professionals and AU Alumni
- Industry Tours ( Pharmaceutical and Biomanufacturing Companies)
- Professional Development Opportunities ( resume writing techniques, mock interviews, panel discussions, workshops, etc.)
- Career Fairs ( With opportunities in Health IT, Management, Business, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Technology)
- Bench to Business Commercialization Series (GaBio Bash)
- Volunteer Opportunities (GaBio related events)
Join GaBio and Our Augusta University Chapter today!