Skip to main contentBack to Top
Directions for Scheduling Appointments for CA2109:
- Open your Outlook email and go to your calendar.
- Find the date/time you would like to schedule, right click in that box, and select
“New Appointment”, which will bring up an untitled appointment.
- Click “Scheduling Assistant”, located between the Appointment and Lync Meeting buttons
- After clicking ‘Scheduling Assistant”, you should see the following:
- Type CA2109 in “Attendees” and hit the enter key. This should auto-populate to “CA2109
CONFERENCE, allowing you to see when the room is already reserved (see below).
- You can select different dates by clicking on the calendar on the right, under “Room
- If you need to go back to the main appointment screen to enter notes or attach files,
click on the “Appointment” button, next to the Scheduling Assistant button.
- Once you have everything entered, click “Send”. The send button is located on the
left side underneath the X/delete button. It is small and a little hard to see.
- An email will be sent to the owner of the calendar to accept your appointment.
- Once the appointment is accepted to the calendar, you will receive an email confirmation.