Veterinary Supplies & Drugs

LAS can provide drugs (non-controlled) or supplies in bulk, or smaller quantities. Investigators are billed for supplies and materials used in research-related treatment. Please contact LAS to obtain drug or supply costs.

LAS cannot provide controlled drugs for research purposes. Faculty must obtain their own DEA license or obtain a department DEA license to obtain controlled drugs.