- WebEx Teams is accessible from any browser
- Login using your AU email credentials
Download WebEx Teams on your devices
WebEx Teams Help Documentation
Augusta University Service Desk
WebEx Teams at Augusta University Posters
- Spaces – connect your teams, projects and work. A space is a secure, digital workspace equipped
with video meetings (see meetings), messaging, calling, file-sharing, and white boarding.
All of your work resides in this space, accessible and searchable from any device.
- Meetings – schedule ahead with meetings powered by WebEx. (Up to 75 participants). Calendar App must be installed on Desktop and/or Device. -Microsoft Office, Google
- Messaging – send messages, share files, drawings. Find what you need quickly with a fully searchable
chat history, including messages and files, that’s available on any device. Features
like @mentions get a team members’ attention and flag important messages for follow-up.
- Voice Communication – Use your device microphone to connect to voice over IP (using a phone is not an
option at this time).
- White-boarding – draw from your smart phone, tablet, computer.
- Files – post documents, files, and projects to your space(s). Your team’s content is saved
automatically to the space.
- Notifications – get notifications for a new file posted or a task.