Publishing a file makes it live for everyone to see. Make sure all of your major changes have been approved by your site manager before
making changes life.
We can also schedule a publish for a future date and time.
Sometimes, we also need to revert a page to a previous version in order to go back
to previous content. Remember to publish after reverting!
|Make your pages live for everyone to see!
Revert a file to any previous version! You can then edit it and re-publish.
How to Publish a File
How to Revert a File
- Once your changes are done, click the green Publish button.
- In the dialog box, check for misspellings and broken links.
- Write a short note about what was changed in the Version Description field.
- Click Publish.
- Check Out the file.
- Click Versions Mode.
- Look at the list of previous versions and select the file you want to change the
- Click the More Actions button, represented by 3 Horizontal dots to the right of file
- Click Revert.
- In dialog box, click Revert.
- Edit page if needed and re-publish the page to make changes live.
Learn how to edit your pages