The Dr. and Mrs. David Jerram Scholarship Endowment is given to a graduate nursing
student demonstrating academic excellence, contributing to scholarly works, and involved
with professional organization(s).
Award Amount: $2000 | Available to: Graduate nursing student
Priority will be given to a PhD applicant whose:
- research interests match the research priorities of Augusta University and the College
- GPA is 3.5 or above, with special consideration given to grades earned in the research
- research proposal, submitted for review, is of high quality and clearly written.
- involvement in professional organizations is clearly demonstrated.
Please submit the following:
- a recommendation from a faculty member who has worked with you.
- a CV to include your involvement (past and present) in professional organizations,
any other research endeavors and publications.
- a proposal (no more than 5 pages) describing your area of research, how the research
fits with the College of Nursing's priorities, and the name of the faculty member
who will serve as your major advisor for the study.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application on the ACADEMIC WORKS page.
For questions, please contact the CON Office of Student Affairs at 706.721.3237.