Summerville Graduation Application

Applying for Graduation

  • Spring Applicants: submit application Fall Midterm BEFORE completion of requirements 
  • Summer & Fall Applicants: submit application Spring Midterm BEFORE completion of requirements
  • Where to file: Registrar’s Office, Rains Hall
  • Who needs to sign: Your advisor, chair of your major, chair of minor (if applicable)
  • Required documentation: Track sheet, your advisor can provide this.

Undergraduate Requirements to Remember

  • Legislative Requirements: Have they been met and satisfied?
  • Minimum “C” grade required in major, minor, and Freshmen English
  • 120 credit hours, not including Wellness courses for undergraduate programs

Apply for Graduation Apply for Certificate

Use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to complete as a fillable PDF.