Applying for Graduation
- Students enrolled in a degree seeking program who are eligible to graduate will be
notified via email about applying for graduation.
- Spring Applicants: submit application Fall Midterm BEFORE completion of requirements
- Summer & Fall Applicants: submit application Spring Midterm BEFORE completion of requirements
Graduation Approval Letters
- In order to inform the Registrar's Office that the student has met all program requirements
and that the program of study has cleared the student for graduation in the selected
term, graduation approval letters are provided by each department for their approved
- Notation of these letters is made by the Registrar's Office to ensure each expected
graduate has met the requirements of their degree by their department.
- The Registrar's Office confirms receipt of these letters prior to completing the student’s
Applying for Certification
- Students enrolled in a certificate program will be notified via email about applying
- It is not necessary to apply for certification if your program already supplies the
- Please note that certificate candidates do not participate in the commencement ceremony.
Apply for Graduation Apply for Certificate