In order for an event to be co-sponsored by The CREW, the following requirements shall
- The co-sponsored event shall be an event in which the Recognized Student Organization
and The CREW's desires, expectations, missions, and visions are all met in a mutually
- The co-sponsorship must go through The CREW Collaboration Committee and Budget Committee
- Each organization must complete and submit the event co-sponsorship proposal form
at least two (2) months prior to the proposed date of the event.
- A representative of your club or organization must be in attendance at the meeting.
- Once the co-sponsorship form has been submitted, The CREW Vice President for Membership
will contact you within 24 hours of the next meeting to confirm attendance.
- The CREW shall not fund or contribute more than 40% of the event.
- The CREW logo and the Student Activity Fee Seal must be placed on all promotional
materials for any co-sponsored event.
Follow us on Social Media!
Text AUCREW to 71441
to receive updates about our events!