- Complete an Annual Disclosure to report any outside interest or activities which may
produce a conflicts of interest.
Throughout the year when conflicts of interest arise, complete a fresh form to:
- Disclose new or significantly changed outside interests and activities for you to
you or your Immediate Family which may influence your decision or behavior as to the
- Disclose gifts/gratuities from same source in 1-month period with cumulative value
$50 or more.
- Disclose all corporate opportunities available to the discloser that could benefit
- Submit your Annual Disclosure forms via your supervisor (or Board/Committee/Chair)
to the Chief Integrity Officer.
- Chief Integrity Officer monitors compliance and investigates violations of this policy.
Members of Augusta University, Augusta University Medical Center, and Augusta University
Medical Associates boards/committees and related persons
All other employees, students, volunteers, and other representatives