Keep all your files in one place that you can access anywhere from any device.
- All your content will live in one place that you can access from your desktop or mobile
- When your files are stored in Box you have a quick, easy, and secure way to review
version history and share your files internally or externally.
Use Box Collaboration to create group work spaces. Are group projects a challenge
- not the good kind? Are you bombarded with emails, making it tough to determine
the latest file version? Box allows you to centralize files in a single online workspace.
- Invite your colleagues or clients to Share and Edit: Turn folders into shared online
workspaces, invite people to view, edit and upload files and more.
- Post Comments and Assign Tasks: Whether you leave a quick comment or you want to
assign a task, keep the whole team on track by exchanging feedback in one place. Instead
of going back and forth in a long email chain, use comments to maintain the conversation
history around your content in a single place.
Use Box Shared Links to send large files and replace email attachments.
- You can create a unique link to any file or folder in your Box account.
- Send your links to anyone with or without a box account for view and/or download access.
- Shared Links always point to the most up-to-date version of your file. When you make
changes to your file, you do not need to resend the link.
All CURRENT university faculty, staff, & active students HAVE A Box account.