Collaboration at Work
The Distributed Computing Cluster (DCC) at Augusta University gathers researchers
interested in widely understood distributed, parallel and network computing. Particular
areas of interests of the current members include:
- Foundations of distributed and parallel computing, including modeling and algorithms.
- High Performance Computing, including heterogeneous computing, scalable data analytics,
runtime systems and application frameworks.
- Scientific data management and data processing
- Reliability, security and privacy of distributed and parallel computing and network
- Parallel, Distributed and Cloud systems and applications, including those for machine
learning, blockchains and IoT.
The School of Computer and Cyber Sciences has submitted a preliminary proposal to
host the annual DISC (International Symposium on Distributed Computing) conference,
the Distributed Computing Cluster's flagship conference, in Augusta during the Fall