Handshake is the Augusta University's online job and internship database.
Handshake hosts thousands of jobs, internships, and other experiential learning opportunities.
You can schedule career coaching appointment, RSVP for events and search for internships,
part-time and full-time jobs, from your computer or mobile device.
Student LoginEmployer Login
Get the Handshake Mobile Apps for Students! Discover jobs on the go and respond to employers the moment they message you.
Accessible with your student NetID, Handshake is the official Augusta University Career
Services job search and event management platform that links students and recent graduates
to employment opportunities with over 600K employers, including 100% of the Fortune
- Includes part-time campus student employment listings
- Part-time and full-time positions locally, across the region, and U.S.
- Internship listings by employers
- Career Services workshops and fairs to register for
- Virtual Employer Events and more
|5 steps to Handshake student success
Improving Job Recommendations
3 ways to improve job recommendations on Handshake
|3 tips for finding employers you want to work for
Search for Jobs
Searching for jobs on Handshake
Handshake is your online connection to Augusta University students and alumni seeking internships,
co-ops and full-time jobs.
With Handshake you can:
- Post full-time jobs, internships, and co-ops for Augusta University students and graduates
- Request interview schedules and information sessions
- Register for career fairs and events
- Receive customized résumé books
Create Account FAQs
For On-Campus Employers
|A guide to help employers create an account to hire for and manage your on-campus
General Handshake resources for employers.
Employer Quick Start Guide
|A quickstart video guide to Handshake for employers.
How to Post A Job
A guided tutorial on how to post a job.
Recruiter, Augusta Technical College
Career Services overall does an AMAZING job of providing endless opportunities for students to succeed.