The Augusta University Degree Completion Initiative (AUDCI) is a collaboration with
the Department of Defense to help the various branches achieve their missions by creating
a system to help DoD employees, both military and non-military, earn their bachelor’s
degree here at Augusta University.
AUDCI Degree Completion Degree Guide
The following minimum requirements must be met by all students admitted to the university:
- 2.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average (GPA)
- This GPA must be cumulative from all institutions to which the candidate has attended
and/or been enrolled.
- 30 Credit Hours from accredited institutions to be transferred
- No more than 90 hours will be accepted and applied towards any baccalaureate degree
for these students.
- Students transferring less than 30 hours must also submit high school transcripts
as well as GED or test scores (SAT or ACT). These scores will not be required for
those students who transfer 30 or more college credits.
- Must be a Department of Defense employee
- Submit official transcripts from all enrolled and/or attended academic institutions
(such as accredited colleges or universities or military service affiliated college
office paperwork including military transcripts) prior to applying following the “Request Official Transcript for College and Universities” process.
NOTE: Students do not need to be accepted to the University before they send the above
information. As transcripts and test score transmissions can take weeks before they
are received by the university, it saves a lot of time in the acceptance process for
students to get the transcript requests in as soon as possible. Transcripts and the
like received by the university will be placed in a hold until the student’s application
is received and then, all information will be put together in order to process the
application. Likewise, downloading and completing the immunization form and TB questionnaire in advance will also save a lot of time down the road.
- The immunization form must be signed by a medical professional before it is turned
in. For further information regarding immunizations, please continue to the Required Immunizations page.
- Submit all standard examinations for college credit scores completed (such as College
Level Examination Program (CLEP) and other competency exams). A full list of how credit received at AU for these exams can be found by visiting Credit by Exam page.
Students wishing to participate in this initiative must notify command and obtain
an application fee waiver from the NCS program manager to be eligible for participation.
DoD employees and active duty personnel who wish to take courses but do not notify
command and obtain the application fee waiver will not be considered as part of this
Initiative Program Liaison
MVS Site Coordinator Ft. Gordon
271 Heritage Parkway, Bldg 35200, Ft. Gordon, GA 30905
T: 706-446-1339 F: 706-790-2092