It is the vision of the Controller's staff to serve the needs of our campus community.
We strive to accomplish this vision through quality performance with a service oriented
AU internal procedures and forms are now on MyAugusta Intranet site which can be accessed
The Controller's Division Missions are to:
Account for all financial resources and provide advice to administrators, faculty,
and students to support the University's overall mission of instruction, research,
and healthcare services.
Manage the investment of all University funds to ensure maximization return on investments.
Receive and deposit all funds due to the University in a timely manner.
Insure compliance with both internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
Maintain and process the University payroll, accounts payable, and travel disbursements
efficiently, accurately, and timely.
Prepare financial and statistical information to the University management, federal
and state agencies, and other interested parties.
- Maintain the University's accounting and financial reporting systems
- For information regarding an IRS 1099 form, contact Controller's Office at 706-721-0912.
- For questions about PeopleSoft financial reports, contact Financial Accounting at 706-721-9179.
- For information regarding check requests, contact Accounts Payable at 706-721-0010.
- To questions and assistance for a Purchasing card (P-Card), contact Purchasing at 706-721-9441.
- For information regarding a 1099 form for Teacher's Retirement, contact TRS directly at 1-800-352-0650.
- Regarding W-2's: Contact https://www.augusta.edu/oneusg
- For information on student tuition and fees, student payment deadlines or external
departmental billing, contact the Business Office at 706-737-1767.