CRITICAL CARE Review COURSE -- COMING SOON!
Augusta University Critical Care Review Course will be coming soon! Please check back
with us after the first of the year for an update!
Topics that will be covered in this course will be:
- Aircraft safety and survival
- Flight physiology
- Critical cardiac patients
- Respiratory emergencies and advanced airway
- Lab values
- Neurological emergencies
- Trauma and burn patients
- High risk O/B patients
- Pediatrics and neonates
- General medical issues
- Environmental and toxic emergencies
- And more!
- Current NREMTP certification or state equivalent or military advance tactical practitioner
(ATP) or registered nurse