First we need to evaluate your dental needs to assure that you may benefit from our student services. To do this, we will need to see you for about two hours to find out what your needs are.
- You can help us speed up the screening process by printing and completing a Screening Application.
- To open the Screening Application, click on the blue button to the right or click here.
All received applications are reviewed by a faculty member. Applications which are incomplete or do not appear to match current student needs will be rejected.
You can submit your completed application to The Dental College of Georgia in one of three ways:
- Mail to the address listed at the top of the application
- Fax to Patient Screening at 706-723-0228
Please use only one method (U.S. mail, e-mail or fax) to submit your completed application
- Please be aware the the application is for a screening appointment and does not guarantee acceptance as a patient.
- Priority is given to applicants with dental problems which fit our teaching programs. Applicants whose applications are rejected should receive a letter informing them of this within three weeks of our receipt of the application.
- Dental x-rays and a more detailed examination may be necessary before being accepted as a patient.