Chrome and FireFox are recommended.
Chrome and box.augusta.edu access was used for all images and process instructions
in this document.
- Create a parent folder for each of your classes. (Ref. images.)
- Within each parent Class_X folder, create one subfolder for each assignment students are to submit one or more
- Use your class roster(s) to assign students’ access to the parent Class_X folder for the class in which they’re enrolled.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to use the Invited people only access option in the Share dialog window. (Ref. image.)
Use the Uploader role to ensure students cannot access, edit, or delete others’ submissions. Students
will then have access to upload files to all folders within their Class_X folder.
- If you prefer a more restrictive access structure, you can share individual assignment
folders with students rather than the parent Class_X Alternatively, you could create individual assignment subfolders within the parent
Class_X folder only as they’re needed.
- Use the Uploader role to ensure students cannot access, edit, or delete others’ submissions.
For more information, refer to the I.T. Knowledge Base: [https://augusta.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sys_kb_id=d89462bb356b70001aae8f0bfcf73b40&sysparm_rank=5&sysparm_tsqueryId=c256a8041b2fc05077697449cc4bcbb5]