Your professor may decide to use box to collect or distribute papers and assignments as well as collaborate with each other. This page contains information on using box for your courses.
Additional resources for using BOX
1. The address to log into Box is: http://box.augusta.edu
2. Select the blue ‘Continue’ button.
3. You will be directed to the login page. Enter your NetID and password.
4. Click ‘Sign In’. You will be directed to your Box Home screen (“All Files & Folders”).
To fully logout of the system:
Click your account initials in the top menu bar and select Log Out. You will be redirected to the "You have successfully signed out." page.
Note: If you do not exit your browser, you may still be logged in. On a shared computer, this may give others access to your files.
To upload files to your Box account, follow these steps:
1. From within your Box account, click the "Upload" button at the upper right of the file display area.
2. Choose "Files" from the drop-down menu.
3. A pop-up window will appear, showing you the files available to be uploaded from your computer.
4. Locate the file(s) you wish to upload, select it and click "Open" at the bottom right of the pop-up window.
5. The selected file(s) will now appear in your Upload Files window.
6. Choose the location you would like these files uploaded to (default will be the top-level "All Files" location) and click "Upload" to complete the process.