NATIONAL DENTAL ASSOCIATION FOUNDATION/COLGATE PALMOLIVE SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship program is intended for under-represented minority students.
CRITERIA: (Due May) The scholarship applicant must:
1) have an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or greater
2) be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident status
3) have performed verifiable community service
4) submit an acceptance letter to an accredited dental school (from Dean of Students)
5) submit a letter of recommendation from faculty
6) be a current member in the Student National Dental Hygiene Association. Please visit the SNDA Web site to obtain
Please visit the NDA Foundation at the National Dental Association Web site for additional information on this scholarship program.