Tutoring is now offered in the Academic Success Center.
The following grammar exercises are recommended by World Language faculty for supplemental
The department maintains a library of movies and books available for checkout by faculty
and students. Materials can be checked out in the English and World Languages office
in Allgood Hall E227.
BORROWING PRIVILEGES, LOAN PERIODS AND FINE ACCRUAL
- Augusta University faculty, staff, and students must present a valid JagCard to borrow
items. The patrons are accountable for all items checked out on their card.
- Items will be loaned only to the person to whom the ID card is issued. Borrowed items
should be kept in a secure location and never loaned to others.
- Faculty and staff may check out DVDs from the LRC’s collection for up to one week
with a possibility of renewal.
- Students must watch the DVDs in the World Language Resource Center using VLC, a multimedia
player installed on every computer. The lab assistant will keep the student’s ID while
the film is being viewed.
- Patrons are responsible for returning or renewing library items whether or not they
receive an overdue notice. All circulation notices will be sent to Augusta University
affiliates by campus e-mail only.
- University regulations require that all payments due for lost items be reported to
the University Registrar at the close of each semester. Students who have not settled
their accounts before the end of the semester will not be permitted to graduate, to
re-register for a subsequent semester, or to secure a transcript of their record at
the University until such accounts are settled.