The Hull College wants to serve as a pipeline of talent for your recruiting needs.
- Post a job or internship. Post your part-time or full-time employment opportunities for all Augusta University
students to view utilizing the Handshake job portal. Post your internship by filling out this internship interest form.
- Receive resume referrals. The Hull College Career Advisor can provide access to online resume books and send
you resumes that align with your recruitment needs.
- Reserve an information table. Reserve to have a table in a high student traffic area during peak class times to
promote employment opportunities.
- Host an information session. Schedule an information session to present information about your organization while
fielding student questions.
- Conduct on-campus interviews. Interviews can be scheduled for a room located on campus to accommodate employer
needs and student schedules.
- Participate in career fairs. Participating in the annual AU Career fair and regional fairs to access a larger
applicant pool and increase the visibility of your organization.
- Engage with curricular and co-curricular professional development programming. Enhance exposure to your organization by serving as a guest lecturer, project judge,
or program participant or sponsor.
The Hull College can assist you with developing effective, tailored recruiting strategies
designed for your hiring needs. For example, we can provide:
- Data regarding competitive salaries for specific positions or industries
- Contacts and resources to help facilitate training or recruitment needs
- Contacts and resources to help target recruitment needs
- Assessment of current hiring practices and suggestions for connecting with targeted
Featured Employers Hiring Hull
||The Cleveland Group, CPAs
|Textron Specialized Vehicles
||Cherry Bekaert LLP
||Serotta Maddocks Evans, CPAs
|Savannah River Nuclear Solutions
||State Bank & Trust
||Queensborough National Bank & Trust
||Augusta University Health
|Hull Property Group
||American Cancer Society
||American Heart Association