Colleagues and family established the Marlene M. Rosenkoetter Research award to be
given to a graduating PhD student who demonstrates excellence in research and plans
to pursue a nursing research career.
You will submit the following requirements through the academic works application:
- Graduating PhD nursing student in the AU College of Nursing who is committed to pursuing
nursing research as a career
- Completed research dissertation
- Presentation of research at regional, national and/or international conferences
- Evidence of research publication(s) in progress (preferred)
- GPA post baccalaureate of 3.8 or higher
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from PhD faculty in the AU College of Nursing
- Recommendation of the Associate Dean for Research in the AU College of Nursing
- Recommendation from dissertation faculty advisor
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application on the ACADEMIC WORKS page.
For questions, please contact the CON Office of Student Affairs at 706.721.3237.