To allow Dual Enrolled (DE) high school students the flexibility to select course
times that work with their other activities but to ensure that they only register
for courses that have been approved by their high schools and are on the approved
Dual Enrollment Program list, students work with an assigned staff member for course
Advisement Process for Dual Enrolled Students:
- The students are advised by their high school guidance counselors.
- The students are processed for admission through the Office of Academic Admissions.
- Admissions maintains all Participation Agreements required by the Dual Enrollment
- An assigned staff member is responsible for facilitating the registration process
by entering courses into JagTrax and confirming any necessary course permissions in
- For information about Dual Enrollment, visit the Office of Admissions, Dual Enrollment webpage.
- For additional questions regarding the dual enrollment registration process, contact
Jessica Lawler at email@example.com.