How to Schedule an Appointment - Step by Step
- Go Navigate to schedule an appointment. Login with your Augusta University JagNet ID.
- On the right hand side, Click on "Schedule an Appointment".
- On the left hand side, "Under Filters", Select the following drop down options:
- Care Unit - Tutoring or Academic Support
- Location - Academic Success Center - Summerville or HSC SciMath Tutoring Center
- Service - Course-based Tutoring, Academic Success Consultation or Workshop
- Course - Example BIOL-1102
- Meeting Type - In-person, Phone or Virtual
- Comments - Optional
- Under 'Select a Date' Click on a date you would like tutoring or academic services.
- From the available 'Staff' options, Select a Tutor or Academic Coach.
- Once all the options are selected. Click 'Schedule'.
How to Check-in on the Kiosk - Step by Step
Tutoring and Academic Success Consultation
How to Cancel an Appointment
- Log into Navigate, our online appointment system, with your AU credentials (It's the same as your email)
- On the right side, under 'Upcoming Appointments', select the appointment that you
would like cancel
- A window will pop up with your appointment details, click 'Cancel my attendance' on
the bottom left
- On the next screen, please select 'Student Canceled' as your reason
- Select 'Mark as Canceled'
- A confirmation will appear confirming that your appointment has been canceled. Follow
the above instructions schedule a new appointment if needed.
If you can't make it, let us know in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
What happens if I would like to reschedule an appointment?
Please cancel your current appointment and create a new appointment using the steps
- Please visit the kiosk located at the front desk.