It's easy to start a new club/organization at Augusta University! New student organizations
may be registered at any point during the academic year. Student organizations must
also re-register every year during September, regardless of when they are first registered.
Here are some guidelines to consider when thinking of starting a new club.
- Make sure the club/organization doesn't already exist. Click Here for a list of current student clubs/organizations.
- You must have a minimum of four (4) members interested to start.
- Write a Constitution and Bylaws. Click Here for an example.
- You must have an Augusta University faculty or staff member interested in serving
as the advisor. Click Here for the Advisor Agreement Form.
- Filll out and submit the new Organization Registration form found on JAG Life.
- The president completes the online recognition training found here.
- The president or other members of the organization may also attend an in-person training.
Trainings will be held on September 20, 2018 (JSAC Coffeehouse, 11:30 AM) and September
24, 2018 (Ed Commons 1110-C, 6:30 PM). The in-person training will not replace the online training, but is rather an opportunity for other members to be
trained and ask any questions.