Follow These steps to pay for permits:
Registration is easy. Before you get started, please make sure you have your vehicle
information on hand (year, make/model, body type, color, license plate/tag number and state) and then do the following:
- Visit the Parking Management Portal.
- Select Order Permits.
- Log in using your JagID.
- Select Order Permits (again)
- Select the appropriate permit.
- Verify your information is correct.
- Complete your purchase/transaction.
- Pick up permit at Parking Office.
- Student rates are $50.00 per academic session for the Summerville, Forest Hills, and Health Sciences campuses.
- You must remit payment for your parking at the time of registration in the Parking Management Portal.
- Students must pick up permits at the Parking Office on the Health Sciences Campus
(Annex II, HT-2200).
- Ask about the student discount for purchasing an annual permit.
- Non-reserved parking rates for employees (faculty and staff) are $25.00 per month.
- Reserved parking is $88.00 per month. If you currently have reserved parking and choose to keep it, please select Employee
Reserved Parking. Please note: No new reserved spaces are available at this time.
- Employees earning less than $25,500.00 annually or part-time faculty who earn less
than $3,600.00 per academic session will pay just $5.00 per month. Please select non-reserved parking and contact the Parking Office to request the reduced rate.
- If you work on the Summerville Campus, you should select Non-Reserved Summerville
- If you work on the Health Sciences Campus, you should select Non-Reserved Employee
- Medical Center employees who park in a Medical Center parking lots or deck, please
select Medical Center AUMC Parking.
- If you work in the Medical Center and park in a campus lot, you should select Non-Reserved
Employee Health Sciences.
- Please visit the Parking Office on the Heath Sciences Campus in HT-2200, second floor,
to pick up your physical permit.
EMPLOYEE and STUDENT? Full-time staff who are also enrolled at Augusta University need only to register
for an employee parking permit in the Parking Management Portal. You must register
according to the campus on which you work.
WHEN A STUDENT OR EMPLOYEE BECOMES A PATIENT OR PATIENT GUEST
A student or employee with a doctor's appointment or who is visiting a patient is
allowed to park in patient parking during the scheduled appointment or visit. Please
make sure your parking permit is visible and place a note on the dash that says,
"Dr. Appointment, Date:______ Time:______" Or, "Patient Visit, Date: _______ Time:
Be sure the note can be easily seen and read from outside the vehicle in order to
avoid a citation.