Follow These steps to pay for permits:
Registration is easy. Before you get started, please make sure you have your vehicle
information on hand (year, make/model, body type, color, license plate/tag number and state) and then do the following:
- Visit the Parking Management Portal.
- Select Order Permits.
- Log in using your JagID.
- Select Order Permits (again)
- Select the appropriate permit.
- Verify your information is correct.
- Complete your purchase/transaction.
- Pick up permit at Parking Office.
- Student rates can be found on the Parking Permit Rate Sheet.
- You must remit payment for your parking at the time of registration in the Parking Management Portal.
- Students must pick up permits at the Parking Office on the Health Sciences Campus
(Annex I, first floor).
- Ask about the student discount for purchasing an annual permit.
- Employee parking rates can be found on the Parking Permit Rate Sheet.
- If you work on the Summerville Campus, you should select Non-Reserved Summerville
- If you work on the Health Sciences Campus, you should select Non-Reserved Employee
- Medical Center employees who park in a Medical Center parking lots or deck, please
select Medical Center AUMC Parking.
- If you work in the Medical Center and park in a campus lot, you should select Non-Reserved
Employee Health Sciences.
- Please visit the Parking Office on the Health Sciences Campus in Annex I, first floor,
to pick up your physical permit.
EMPLOYEE and STUDENT? Full-time staff who are also enrolled at Augusta University need only to register
for an employee parking permit in the Parking Management Portal. You must register
according to the campus on which you work.
What if i am the PATIENT OR the guest of a PATIENT today?
A student or employee with a doctor's appointment, or who is visiting a patient, is
allowed to park in patient parking during the scheduled appointment or visit only
by displaying a courtesy parking pass.
Please print and complete an official Courtesy Appointment Parking Pass.
Make sure your university parking permit is visible, and place the printed pass on
Be sure the note can be easily seen and read from outside the vehicle in order to
avoid a citation.