Regular Part-Time Non-Benefits Eligible
This is defined as 19.6 or less hours per week (.49 FTE or less), which applies to
regular faculty and staff employees.
Once the candidate has been cleared to be hired (all items above are received/complete),
the HR Coordinator will schedule candidate for in-processing.
Once in-processing is complete – the HR Coordinator (see department contact here) will notify supervisor to submit Smart Hire ePAR (if applicable) and confirm start
date. The employee cannot work until this portion is complete.
- Contact Compensation and Performance Management at 706-721-5707, to help determine/create
the position your department needs before submitting paperwork to Benefits and Data
- Departments select their candidate.
- Department will complete reference(s) for selected candidate.
- Department will contact the appropriate HR Coordinator (based on the Department Listing) to start the hire process. →The department will email their request including
the start date, salary amount, completed references(s), Employee Health and Wellness Services Access Form and background form.
- Once the background is cleared an HR Coordinator from Benefits & Data Management will
request the USG Hire packet in Equifax and contact the candidate schedule the in-processing
appointment. →The candidate will receive two emails (login information & password)
from Equifax to complete the new hire packet in Equifax.
- The HR Coordinator will reach out to the candidate to obtain the following items:
- Education Verification
- Drug/Screen and/or Physical (if applicable) - to be scheduled by the department.
- License Certification (if applicable)
- Hospital Credentialing (if applicable)
For the Student Hire Process