Regular Part-Time Non-Benefits Eligible
This is defined as 19.6 or less hours per week (.49 FTE or less), which applies to
regular faculty and staff employees.
For more information see Employee Categories.
Once the candidate has been cleared to be hired, Lyne will schedule candidate for
in-processing with Benefits & Data Management.
Once in-processing is complete – the Benefits & Data Management HR Assistant will
notify supervisor to submit ePAR (if applicable) and confirm start date. The employee
cannot work until this portion is complete.
- Contact Compensation and Performance Management at 706-721-5707, to help determine/create
the position your department needs before submitting paperwork to Talent Acquisition
Management and/or Benefits and Data Management.
- If position needs to be posted the department will need to speak with their HR Talent
Consultant (if applicable).
- Departments select their candidate.
- Department will complete reference(s) for selected candidate.
- Department will contact Lyne Gordon in Talent Acquisition to start the hire process.
- Lyne will reach out to the candidate to schedule/obtain the following items:
- Education Verification
- Criminal History
- Drug/Screen and/or Physical (if applicable) - to be scheduled by the department.
- License Certification (if applicable)
- Hospital Credentialing (if applicable)
HR Assistant II HR Assistant II
Talent Acquisition Benefits & Data Management
Phone: 706-721-8067 Phone: 706-721-3770
For the Student Hire Process