The Libraries resources off-campus access are available to Augusta University students,
employees, alumni, emeritus.
You will need your Augusta University JagNet ID to access Library resources when you
are at an off campus location. Some resources may only be available on the Health
Sciences or Summerville campus.
- Access one of the licensed resources (GALILEO, databases, ebooks, or ejournals) using
your JagNET ID user name and password.
- JagNET ID is also used for accessing email, Pounce, and D2L.
- Duo two factor authentication is now required for off campus access to library resources.
Contact the Information Technology Services Desk at 706-721-4000 for questions or
assistance with Augusta University JagNET ID and/or Duo registration.
Help with access issues
Please follow the basic remote access troubleshooting Guide
I tried to login, but get the error message that my username or password is not correct.
- The first step is to verify your JagNET ID is not working. Test it by logging into
your Augusta University email account. If you are able to login to your email, then
it could be a typing error. Try to login to the proxy again.
- If your JagID is not working at all, you may need to reset your password. Go to http://password.augusta.edu or contact the ITS Help Desk at 706-721-4000 for further assistance.
I logged into Off-Campus Access (OpenAthens) and my browser is displaying a blank
This is most likely due to browser settings, check the following:
- Pop-up blocker – Disable pop-up blockers.
- Cookies – Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.
What does it mean when a user gets an error message indicating that access to a particular
resource is forbidden?
- This message typically means that you are trying access a resource that is restricted
to the other campus. Although many resources are available campus-wide, we do have
some subscriptions that are only for one campus.
Emeritus users login error.
- As an emeritus faculty member, you do have full access to library resource. However,
you need to use the local account that the library created.