Welcome to the College of Education and Human Development's Anthology Porfolio site.
Anthology Portfolio is a web-based system that provides a place for students to create
electronic portfolios to showcase their work in a portable format that they can carry
with them after graduation. Additionally, Anthology Porfolio provides a program assessment
system for faculty and department heads to evaluate student learning outcomes specific
to the academic program.
It is important to note, that Anthology Porfolio displays student work in an e-portfolio
format. Anthology Porfolio is not intended for assessment on individual courses but
rather for faculty to collectively assess student work that is common across a program
over time using the same set of criteria. Results are aggregated and reported to evaluate
mastery at the program level.
When Do I Need To Purchase Anthology Porfolio?
You need to purchase a Anthology Porfolio account when you enroll in one of the following
degree programs, certification program, or Area F class*:
- BS Ed Elementary Education
- BS Ed Health & Physical Education
- BS Ed Middle Grades Education
- Secondary Education
BA in English - Secondary Certification
BA in History - Secondary Certification
BA in Political Science - Secondary Certification
BS in Biology - Secondary Certification
BS in Chemistry - Secondary Certification
BS in Mathematics - Secondary Certification
BS in Physics - Secondary Certification
- BS Ed Special Education
- BA P-12 Education
Foreign Language Education - French
Foreign Language Education - Spanish
- BA Music Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- MEd Counselor Education - School Counselor
- MEd Counselor Education - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MEd Instruction
- MEd Teacher Leadership
- EdS Counselor Education
- EdS Advanced Educational Studies
- EdD Educational Innovation
- Computer Science Endorsement
- ESOL Endorsement
- Gifted Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- STEM Endorsement
*Area F Classes - EDUC 2110, EDUC 2120, EDUC 2130 or SPED 4002
How Do I Purchase an Anthology Porfolio Account?
On Campus: Go to the checkout counter at the Augusta University Book Store to purchase your Anthology
Porfolio subscription code.
- Go to roarstore.net
- Type Anthology Porfolio in the search bar (upper right corner)
- Select a one year or three year subscription (student's choice)
- Click the "Add selected books to cart" button then continue shopping or click the
view link under cart to proceed to checkout.
- Select pickup Not shipping
- After your purchase has been processed your subscription code will be emailed to you
by the bookstore staff.
How Do I Activate My Account?
How Do I Renew My Account?
How Do I Access Anthology Porfolio?
- Anthology Porfolio can be accessed through courses in D2L if they have a key assessment
for the program.
- If your class requires a Field Placement you will be able to access Anthology Porfolio
from the link emailed to you when your Field Placement was created.
- You can login to your Anthology Porfolio account using the login link at the bottom
of this page.
How Do I Submit an ATLAS Reflection?
- Login to your course in D2L.
- Use the Anthology Porfolio link provided there to upload, and submit your reflection(s).
When you click the submission link Anthology Porfolio will open within D2L. You should
see a submission page with the following directions. If you don't see this contact
Anthony Stawiery (email@example.com) for assistance.
Which Browser Should I Use With Anthology Porfolio?
Anthology Porfolio works with Chrome or Firefox.
How Do I Create a Portfolio?
How Do I Submit an Assignment (Portfolio)?
Where Can I Find Additional Tutorials?
How Do I Log My Field Placement Attendance?
Recording Field Placement Hours
NOTE: DO NOT CREATE A JOURNAL LOCATED IN "JOURNALS" TO RECORD YOUR HOURS!
Use the one attached to your field placement located in "My Placements".
How Do I Withdraw A Submission?
How To Manage Anthology Porfolio Email Messages?
How to Resolve Log In Error from Anthology Porfolio LTI Link in D2L