iLab is a web-based system that allows researchers and staff to submit requests for Core
services electronically. The system allows real-time management of requests, provides
financial billing that is integrated with People Soft Financials, and provides increased
opportunity for collaboration with external partners.
AUGUSTA UNIVERSITY ILAB PORTAL
For issues, please contact ILABADMIN@AUGUSTA.EDU
The preferred browsers are Firefox and Chrome.
Internal AU iLab Users
- Every internal AU user has an iLab account that activates upon first login.
- iLab organizes user accounts into a lab. Labs are named by the PI's last name.
- iLab automatically creates a lab for every AU PI that has at least 1 AU funding source/account.
- The first time a non-PI user logs in, the system will ask you to identify your PI.
The PI or Lab Manager then receives an email asking to approve your request to become
a member of that lab.
- The PI or Lab Manager must approve members into the lab and authorize at least 1 AU
funding source/account before lab members can start scheduling services or requesting
- A PI can designate one or more lab members as a Lab Manager to manage lab members and authorize
External iLab Users:
- For first-time login, please follow go to the AU iLab portal and log in as an External User.
- External accounts are managed by iLab Solutions support staff. This includes creating
user accounts, organizing members into labs, and any additional account maintenance.
- iLab support typically responds to and creates external user accounts within 24 hours.