- Valid DAT scores are required for admission.
- For the 2020 entering class, valid DAT test dates/scores are from September 1, 2016 through September 30, 2019.
- The DAT may be taken at a Prometric test center.
- An applicant must wait 90 days before scheduling a DAT retake.
- The DAT may only be taken a total of three times. Special permission is required to take the DAT for a fourth time.
- The cost for each exam is $475.
For more information about the DAT, click here to visit the American Dental Association's (ADA) website.
Click here to access the 2019 DAT Candidate Guide. The Program Guide includes information on the history of the testing program, test content, test construction procedures, and the scoring and evaluation of the test.