Hours of Operation
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours:
Sat-Sun, Nov. 21st –Nov. 22nd CLOSED
Mon-Wed, Nov. 23rd – 25th 6:00am - 3:00pm
Thurs- Sun, Nov. 26th - 29th CLOSED
Fall Semester (beginning August 10th)
Monday - Friday: 6:00am to 8:00pm
*Monday-Friday: CLOSED 10:00 am to 11:00 am for cleaning, sanitization, and other necessary procedures.
Saturday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Updated Policies and Guidelines
- Campus Recreation staff will be stationed in all areas throughout the Center to monitor social distancing practices, enforce occupancy limits, and regularly clean equipment.
- Patrons will swipe or tap Augusta ID and await confirmation from Campus Recreation staff to enter the Center.
- Facility usage will be limited to current members and registered students.
- Maximum occupancy for the Center will be 50 people. Areas within the Campus Recreation Center will be labeled with maximum occupancy numbers.
- Physical distancing must always be maintained (6ft).
- Face coverings should be worn inside all buildings, including while exercising at the Campus Recreation Center. Any exercise that cannot be done safely while wearing a face covering should be done outside. Learn more about exercising with a face mask
- Only the water stations designed for refillable bottles are available.
- Patrons must thoroughly sanitize equipment with disinfecting wipes before and after each use.
- Patrons are not allowed to move equipment from one area to another for any reason.
- Circuit workouts and supersets are discouraged.
- Team and contact sports of any kind is not permitted.
- Patrons will limit daily visits to the Campus Recreation Center to 1 hour.
Some previous services and activities are suspended until further notice.
-towel service (patrons should bring their own)
-use of showers
-equipment checkout (basketballs, jump ropes, etc.)
-contact sports (i.e. basketball)
Campus Recreation Center Layout
- Floor markers are in place to promote social distancing.
- For patron safety, cardio equipment and weight machines have been relocated to achieve 6 feet of distance between patrons.
- A few pieces of equipment have signs indicating they are unavailable.
- Some equipment will have tape around the perimeter to indicate it is not to be moved.
- Studios have tape to identify spaces patrons may occupy during group exercise.
- Sanitizer dispensers are in all areas.
- Tens barriers are in certain areas to help direct traffic flow.
Virtual AU: Connect. Engage. Learn.
See how our offices are supporting students during the transition to remote learning. Learn more »