Augusta University offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Radiologic Sciences with
a major in Radiation Therapy.
- Our program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic
- Our 2+2 program requires students to first have 60 credit hours of general college
requirements. The final two years completed in our radiation therapy program within
the College of Allied Health Sciences.
- The application deadline is May 1. Classes begin in the Fall (August) semester only.
- You may submit an online application form to apply to the program. Please realize that after an application is complete, it will
not be reviewed by the Admissions Committee until February. The Admissions Committee
will extend interview invitations in March through May. By May 30, every applicant
should have an admission decision: Accepted, Not Accepted, or Alternate List.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please contact us if you have questions.
- All undergraduate transfer students, regardless of major, with less than 60 hours
of transfer credit by the start of the program will be required to take WELL 1000:
Wellness and two (2) activity courses. If a transfer student believes she/he has taken
comparable coursework elsewhere and transfer credit is not awarded, the applicant
may petition the Chair of the Department of Kinesiology to review and award potential
- All undergraduate transfer students, regardless of major, with more than 60 hours
of transfer credit are exempt from this requirement.