Fernando L. Vale, M.D. is the new chair of the Department of Neurosurgery.
read more here...
Alexander Post, M.D. joins the Department of Neurosurgery.
Krishnan C. Dhandapani, Ph.D.
• Scientific reviewer, Paralyzed Veterans of America, 2017-18
• Scientific reviewer, Department of Defense – CDMRP Clinical and Rehabilitative Medicine study section, scientific reviewer, 2017
• Scientific reviewer, Department of Defense – CDMRP-Vision Research Program; Technology/
Therapeutic – Device Development study section, scientific reviewer, 2018
• Scientific reviewer, Department of Defense/CDMRP – Clinical and Rehabilitative Medicine
Research Program. Ocular Trauma study section, scientific reviewer, 2018
Ian Heger, M.D.
• "A Healing Touch" - Dr. Heger featured in an article about tethered cord syndrome.
Sergei A. Kirov, Ph.D.
• NIH Special Emphasis Panel “Acute Brain Injury and Recovery” 2018/01 ZRG1 BDCN-Y (02) M, October 2017
• NIH ZRG1 F03A (20), Fellowships: Neurodevelopment, Synaptic Plasticity, Neurodegeneration Study Section, Oct 2017, March 2018, and June 2018
• Discussion Leader/Session Co-Chair. “Session 5: Spreading Depolarization”. The 14th International Conference on Acute Neurovascular Event after Subarachnoid Hemorrhage – Vasospasm 2017, Huntington Beach, CA, October 2017
• Co-Chair at 2018/08 ZMH1 ERB-C (08). NIH BRAIN Initiative Review Panel: Tools to Facilitate High-Throughput Microconnectivity Analysis, June 2018
Previous Issues (PDF format)