We are excited to offer the latest cutting edge 3D imaging technology using Cone beam
Computed Tomography at the Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University.
Evaluation of maxillofacial structures using cone beam computed tomography is a low
radiation dose imaging technique to get in-depth information to facilitate diagnosis
and treatment planning.
- Quick and easy image acquisition, scanning time is only a few seconds with no discomfort
to the patient. All scans performed by certified radiologist technologists with over
20 years of experience in diagnostic imaging. We are looking forward to serving you.
- Evaluation and reports for each study by board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Radiologist.
- We also provide interpretation reports for CBCT scans taken in private offices (see sample report).
- Dental Implant placement
- Sinus and airway assessment
- Orthodontic treatment planning
- Temporomandibular joint evaluation
- Impacted teeth
- Dental and maxillofacial pathology
- Endodontic Diagnosis