Service Locations and Hours of Operation
The Contractor Badging / Key Control Office is responsible for:
- Maintaining cardholder access information for the electric card access system (CardKey).
- Coordinating the issuance and retrieval of keys for all employees and students with
Facilities Management Division's Lock Shop.
- Maintain the room access database, which contains restricted access information for
room that are not on the electric access system and are restricted to key issuance.
The Contractor Badging / Key Control offices for the campus and hospital are located
in the Annex II building, room HT-1147.
For information concerning Augusta University Building Keys, ID Card Access, obtaining
an ID Badge, Room Access Forms, Policies and Procedures contact:
Instructions and Forms
The following "Forms" may be printed, completed and returned to the Contractor Badging
/ Key Control Office for processing:
Hours of Operation
- Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday (EST)
- Key Issuance / Clearance Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday (EST)Contractor Badging Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday (EST)
- Key request forms can be found at the Facilities page by clicking HERE
- Holiday Hours: CLOSED