Office of the President
Brooks A Keel, Ph.D.
President, Augusta University
CEO, Georgia Regents Health System
I can’t tell you how excited and honored I am to be president of Augusta University and CEO of Georgia Regents Health System. I — like so many across our state and nation — have watched in awe and admiration as the talented and visionary faculty, staff and administration on our campuses have transformed Augusta University into a powerful center of innovation in Georgia.
When offered the opportunity to lead Augusta University into the future, I didn’t hesitate: I chose Augusta University.
I had the great good fortune to earn both my undergraduate and graduate degrees here, so I know firsthand the fantastic opportunities in research, scholarship and leadership available to all who come here. At Augusta University, you can:
- Explore subjects ranging from Anthropology to Dentistry, from Public Administration to Kinesiology, from Education to Cellular Biology, from Musical Performance to Business Administration … wherever your interests lie.
- Earn degrees at the Associate, Baccalaureate, Master’s, Doctorate, and health professional levels.
- Collaborate with world-class faculty to conduct cutting-edge research in virtually any subject at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Access state-of-the-art clinical facilities across the health sciences spectrum.
- Join the storied Jaguar Nation, and choose from more than a dozen men’s and women’s intercollegiate and intramural sports.
- Fast track your medical career with our BS-to-MD or BS-to-DMD programs, or take advantage of the breadth of our programs offered through interdisciplinary and trans-disciplinary tracks.
Add to that our location in beautiful Augusta, Georgia, a growing, thriving city on the banks of the historic Savannah River with rich cultural and recreational opportunities.
So explore, compare, ask questions … and choose to create your future at Augusta University, a world-class destination of choice for education, health care, discovery, creativity, and innovation.