American College Testing (ACT) is given several times a year and measures aptitude
of various subjects from a high school curriculum. This test is used for college admission.
Calculators may be used on the math portion of the test. To register online, please
go to www.act.org.
Preparing for the ACT Test
Important information about the ACT:
- $42.50 per ACT non-writing test, $58.50 per ACT plus writing test.
- There is a late registration fee of $27.50 and there is a standby fee of $51.00 (either
fee is in addition to the cost of the test).
- If you choose to change the date of your test or change the testing location (please
visit ACT's website for specific details on when those changes are allowed) there
is a fee of $25.00.
- Testing fees are not collected in the office of TDS. Test-takers must pay their fees
directly to ACT.
- To obtain a visitor parking pass, please visit Parking and Transportation Services located in the Public Safety Building on the Summerville Campus.
||Late Fee Required