Campaigning for the 2018-2019 year will be held during the month of March 2018.
Please make sure to review the Campaign Rules before beginning to campaign.
- Must be an undergraduate student at Augusta University.
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit hours.
- Must have a minimum institutional grade point average of at least 2.5.
- May not be on academic probation.
- May not have any student conduct code violations.
- Attend all Senate meetings, held Thursday at 7 PM.
- Participate in SGA Training.
- Attend SGA approved events.
- Fulfill all the duties for the positions as outlined in the SGA Constitution.
Contact the SGA Advisor, Carolyn Zoerb.